Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Got Goldfishes

Ok, most probably not in a saltwater tank, but made ya look!

I'm looking at fish so I can get an idea of what I want to put in the big tank. The list so far is as follows (not in any kind of order):

Firefish, purple - Nemateleotris decora
Jawfish, Yellowhead - Opistognathus aurifrons
Chalk Bass - Serranus tortugarum
Blue Reef Chromis - Chromis cyaneus
Blue Sapphire Damselfish - Chrysiptera springeri

I'll keep looking to see what I want, can host in my tank that won't out grow it in a year, or be too difficult.

- Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Hey chuck its JT, I would watch with that damsel, they are the size of a minnow with the attitude of a Shark. I would try going with a Neon Damsel which are known to be the most peaceful of damsels.

    ReplyDelete

Followers